What wedding planning services are typically provided by Firefly Event Company?
- We typically work with clients through four stages:
- Complimentary consultation (deciding what to do): At this introductory stage we meet with clients to understand the basics of their vision and support needs including their budget, key dates and event details such as venue style, number of guests, rentals needed, etc. We then determine the scope of the planning services needed.
- Planning (reality check): We begin to bid all aspects of the event to determine a realistic budget. We then discuss details and provide assistance with choosing the appropriate vendors and creating the event day timeline.
- Design: Now that we have a firm budget, and vendor plan, we establish a detailed vision to define your style and and bring you unique vision to life. We source materials, contract vendors, create schedules, and design floor plans all to ensure a smooth and beautiful event
- Coordination & Execution: We make sure that your day is executed seamlessly, that all the details are considered, and that the timeline is followed, so you don’t have too.
Do all events include all the services above?
We adjust our services to meet each client’s individual needs and desires!
How can we achieve the best outcome for each event?
Attentive listening, clear communication and teamwork by all parties. Go team!
How are fees determined?
Our fees are negotiated according to our role and the level of service needed. We structure our fees as a base price (based on one of our packages) + a percentage of guest services and rental contracts. We have multiple levels of base package pricing, along with an additional a la carte menu. The project scope, size, and location are also factors which may affect our fees.